Whether a student needs help cramming for a test, or help developing a more comprehensive plan to achieve success in math, the right math tutor can help pave the way to an understanding of the mechanics behind mathematics. With a Masters degree in Applied Mathematics, Paul Cunningham has been serving Marin County students for 13 years helping with everything from remediation to advanced skill building and enrichment. Booking a no-cost consultation is the first step to answering the following important questions:
- Why do I want a tutor for myself or child?
- How will tutoring integrate with the student's academic success?
- What is the student's learning style?
- What teaching strategies are needed to meet the student's learning style and interests?
- How can tutoring activities be coordinated with the student's existing curriculum?
- How much one on one tutoring and instruction will be needed to achieve the desired objective?
Answering these questions is the first step to plotting the most direct route to the student's academic success.